website designer recommendation

I would recommend RB Graphic Design. Rebecca Byrd is in Fayettville AR. She's done web-sites for both my companies (www.gouldglobal.com and www.village-distillery.com) and for several other companies I know. She provides full graphic design services and may be able to provide hosting services too. She is fast, reasonable, professional and very nice.

We've used her services for several years, even though we're located in Ohio currently and she's in Arkansas.

Her web-site is:

http://www.rbgraphicdesign.com/

She has a portfolio on the site as well.

Please tell her that Stephen Gould from Maison De La Vie suggested you contact her.

Stephen

If you're pleased with your website design, post here with a recommendation for the designer. A link to your site would be helpful too. How much did it cost and how long did it take?

We are working on our new web site, almost done but still working on a few details. Mark Gorman is doing the site for us and we like his work enough that I asked hit to place his link on the bottom right of our home page.

Our site is www.grandtraversedistillery.com

Take a look and if you like the site you can contact Mark via his link on our home page.

Kent

• 3 weeks later...

We went with Alembic Design Studios (www.alembicdesign.com) for our website and label design. Very happy with their work.

If you're pleased with your website design, post here with a recommendation for the designer. A link to your site would be helpful too. How much did it cost and how long did it take?

Dave we just recently finished up a website for Grand Traverse Distillery in Michigan ( http://grandtraversedistillery.com ). I am sure Kent at the Distillery would answer any questions. We have experience in the industry and would love to answer any questions you may have. cost for something like this can run from 1 to 3 grand depending on the extend of it. I can also share some other info for you on pricing from others but it is not in good nature to post on here.

Feel free to contact me at any time. Thanks, Mark