Changes to CFR

fotoski

I’m glad to see many of the changes.   In my area there are stores that have craft sections and up to 50% of these products are nothing but bottling companies.  They are definitely not distillers, There marketing companies .  the problem is retailers like the low prices and stock their products if your true craft and make your spirits from grain in house it’s really hard to compete and have a bourbon on the shelf for $30.  

I will be very happy to see on these products in the future the states that the product was to still dead and it will not be in the state the business is currently operating and

I will be very happy to see on these products in the future the states that the product was to still dead and it will not be in the state the business is currently operating in 

We all need to do our part when doing tours in our Distillery‘s to pick up a bottle of whiskey and explain the terminology we been doing this for years.   I think these new rags will help customers see through the bullshit currently on market