Hello, from North Carolina

My company, Fine Wine and Spirits Marketing, has been in the Brokerage, sales management business for over 15 years. We cover NC, SC, Vir, Md, Del, & DC.

I have over 30 yrs in the beverage business. I am also looking for people who are interested in getting involved in opening a craft distillary in eastern North Carolina.

I`m looking to put together as close to one million $ as possible. Love to talk to anyone with passion, interest, and MONEY.

My company, Fine Wine and Spirits Marketing, has been in the Brokerage, sales management business for over 15 years. We cover NC, SC, Vir, Md, Del, & DC.

I have over 30 yrs in the beverage business. I am also looking for people who are interested in getting involved in opening a craft distillary in eastern North Carolina.

I`m looking to put together as close to one million $ as possible. Love to talk to anyone with passion, interest, and MONEY.

I am looking to open a small operation in NJ. If anyone else is looking to do so drop me a line, figure 5 guys max 50-75k each and a lot of sweat equity.

Joe - If my deal doesn't go through in the next 8 weeks I would be interested in talking to you. Do you have a business plan?

I am looking to open a small operation in NJ. If anyone else is looking to do so drop me a line, figure 5 guys max 50-75k each and a lot of sweat equity.

Joe - If my deal doesn't go through in the next 8 weeks I would be interested in talking to you. Do you have a business plan?

drop me an email cooperschase@yahoo.com