Glue for labels

Well this has been a problem for a while (I looooooooove dealing with my labeling folks!). We use a band-aid style label as a seal over the cork and they are not staying on very well. I was wondering if anyone knows of a type of glue that we could use to dab on the ends in order to make sure that they don't start peeling off over time. And yes, I know, I'm working with my labeling folks, but that's easier said than done.

Hi,

Because the bottle may be exposed to temperature and humidity changes, you should consider using label glue, i.e., glue that is actually used on labels. Napa Fermentation Supply in Napa, California, has it--that is where I buy mine. Works great on the labels and would certainly work well on the seals.

Good luck,

Robert

Well this has been a problem for a while (I looooooooove dealing with my labeling folks!). We use a band-aid style label as a seal over the cork and they are not staying on very well. I was wondering if anyone knows of a type of glue that we could use to dab on the ends in order to make sure that they don't start peeling off over time. And yes, I know, I'm working with my labeling folks, but that's easier said than done.