consultant help wanted

Seth

Hello there I am looking for someone to hire as a consultant to help make my distillery plans a reality. Any recomomendations or contacts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Seth

Seth,

I am a successful entrepreneur, businessman, former management consultant and have been faculty at two major business schools.

I am NOT interested in consulting, but am willing to give your business plan a read through and give you some critical advice if you want. I don’t mind giving other types of advice either … that you can use or not. It’s your business after all.

I regularly mentor small businesses in this manner, and don’t mind doing so for you as long as this is a serious endeavor and that you respect that I am busy with my two businesses.

Let me know …

Stephen

Hello there I am looking for someone to hire as a consultant to help make my distillery plans a reality. Any recomomendations or contacts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Seth

Seth,

My name is Dave Pickerell, former Master Distiller for Maker's Mark, and now managing mamber/senior consultant for oak View Consulting, LLC. I would like to hear more about your project, and discuss the possibility of assisting you. You can reach me at: OakViewConsulting@gmail.com

Dave Pickerell