White OPAL Colored Glass Bottles

I am able to offer custom white colored OPAL glass bottles. OPAL glass production is restricted in the USA and in some parts of Europe due to EPA regulations, but not in China. The China factory was built in 1994 and is ISO 9001 Certified. OPAL glass is a way for you to market your product and stand out on shelf. Does anyone have any interest? Call me to discuss 561.818.8977.

• 1 month later...

So, ok we get it Mr. Miller. You have saturated us with your Name and services. I do hope to meet and greet you some day.

May I advise you a supplier, and the distillers interested to look into past threads on use of 500ml bottles. Also the difficulties of bottling in opaque. It would be a shame to have someone spend the dough and find they might have problems with the TTB. Maybe there are no issues. Not antagonizing, I'm just concerned.

That is what this Forum is about.

Cheers,

Bob

So, ok we get it Mr. Miller. You have saturated us with your Name and services. I do hope to meet and greet you some day.

May I advise you a supplier, and the distillers interested to look into past threads on use of 500ml bottles. Also the difficulties of bottling in opaque. It would be a shame to have someone spend the dough and find they might have problems with the TTB. Maybe there are no issues. Not antagonizing, I'm just concerned.

That is what this Forum is about.

Cheers,

Bob

Bob,

Thank you very much for your response. I hope to meet you as well :). Am I doing something wrong? I am new to the forum and trying to offer a package that is rare to find and may assist a company to differentiate their brand in the market place and make $. I am not aware of any filling problems with opal(opaque) glass. Can you please educate me on the problems?