New DSP in WA - Skip Rock Distillers

After a long road, Skip Rock Distillers received word that our DSP application was recently approved. The TTB agent I dealt with was one of the most congenial I've worked with from any agency in a long time.

We are located in Snohomish, Washington which is just north of Seattle. Our distillery is on an old dairy farm in a rural area but the property hosts many weddings and corporate events each year so I'm hoping our tasting room is busy. We are also growing some of our own grain, fruit and botanicals on the farmland below the distillery.

I'm hoping that we will have product available sometime in August. Our website is under development but our FaceBook fan page is up and running.

Thanks to the ADI community and fellow WA distillers for all the supportive information. Looking forward to creating some great products!

Cheers!

Ryan Hembree

DBA, Skip Rock Distillers

River Town Distillers , LLC

Snohomish, WA

• 1 month later...

Ryan,

Hey, you are right up the street from me. We are working on plans for a new craft distillery in Tacoma, although right now I live near Mill Creek. Let me know where you guys are located and I'll stop by. j.mrobinson@hotmail.com