1750 ML PET Bottle Quote

Looking for a quote on clear 1750 ML PET bottles, basic round design w/ or w/out a handle. I am curious to the cost if minimum order quantity, and do not expect to use more than 5,000 per year. I will also require closures (black or white screw caps are preferred), as well as cases. They would need to be delivered to 04730, 1 mile off I-95. Please contact me with your price and terms via scott-at-twenty2vodka.com

This is something i'm looking to act on soon. Thanks,

-Scott

Hi Scott,

My name is Irene George with Landmark Label. You didn't mention labels in your request but we do the labels for Ryan and Wood...and several other distillers. When you get around to needing labels, please feel free to contact me (except the July 4th week...I'm on vacation!). irene@landmarklabel.com I'm happy to send you samples as well. Also your email kept getting kicked back to me, as I tried to email you directly. We are located in Fremont, CA.

irene

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for a quote on clear 1750 ML PET bottles, basic round design w/ or w/out a handle. I am curious to the cost if minimum order quantity, and do not expect to use more than 5,000 per year. I will also require closures (black or white screw caps are preferred), as well as cases. They would need to be delivered to 04730, 1 mile off I-95. Please contact me with your price and terms via scott-at-twenty2vodka.com

This is something i'm looking to act on soon. Thanks,

-Scott

Scott,

I can supply the bottle and cap as per the attached photo. Call me to discuss.post-548-127992046375_thumb.jpg