AJAX 22HP Low Pressure Steam Boiler - NEW

New (unused) AJAX 22HP low pressure (15 psi) atmospheric steam boiler. Manufactured in Sept 2009, this AJAX boiler is in new condition and still in its shipping crate and has been stored in a climate controlled warehouse. Configured for natural gas but also has burner tips for propane. This boiler is ready to install for your distillery. (The new building inspector in my town has made it impractical for me to use it in my distillery. Have to stay electric.) The boiler produces 775lbs/hr. steam. Warranty still in effect. Includes draft hood in box and operating and maintenance manual. Shipping not included, but we can load it onto the freight hauler. Shipping wt: 2,952lbs. Shipping Class:85 At $10,000 its a bargain.

Hey Jarhead,

I may be interested in the boiler. The 775lb/hr converts to over 2mil btu/hr, right?

Let me know.

Al

uote name='JarHead' date='09 July 2010 - 08:12 AM' timestamp='1278684767' post='6220']

New (unused) AJAX 22HP low pressure (15 psi) atmospheric steam boiler. Manufactured in Sept 2009, this AJAX boiler is in new condition and still in its shipping crate and has been stored in a climate controlled warehouse. Configured for natural gas but also has burner tips for propane. This boiler is ready to install for your distillery. (The new building inspector in my town has made it impractical for me to use it in my distillery. Have to stay electric.) The boiler produces 775lbs/hr. steam. Warranty still in effect. Includes draft hood in box and operating and maintenance manual. Shipping not included, but we can load it onto the freight hauler. Shipping wt: 2,952lbs. Shipping Class:85 At $10,000 its a bargain.

• 4 weeks later...