Proofing calcs and spreadsheets

Hi all,

I have a few spreadsheets I use pretty regularly for proofing, for determining volume by weight and proof at temp, for calculating proof gallons, etc...all of the things we need to do on a daily basis.

Does anyone here program well enough to turn these into simple calculator apps? Android or iphone apps perhaps?

It would be great to have them in a really simple form that can't get goofed up when someone forgets not to save over

the formulas in the spreadsheet.

Thanks

Hi all,

I have a few spreadsheets I use pretty regularly for proofing, for determining volume by weight and proof at temp, for calculating proof gallons, etc...all of the things we need to do on a daily basis.

Does anyone here program well enough to turn these into simple calculator apps? Android or iphone apps perhaps?

It would be great to have them in a really simple form that can't get goofed up when someone forgets not to save over

Thanks

What format are they in (excel, dbase, etc) ?

Simple enough to convert to a compiled sheet. Let me know.

You can PM me if you wish.

Hi all,

Thanks

My husband is interested in working on an app. Up until now I've been the one focused on the distilling, but in this area, he's definitely the expert. PM me if you want to talk.

Lisa

I am using a Windows Mobile phone and can use Mobile Office directly with no spreadsheet changes. Used to be palm treo but that is now obsolete. Just a thought. The phone doesn't have to be on a network to be a great pda.

My husband is interested in working on an app. Up until now I've been the one focused on the distilling, but in this area, he's definitely the expert. PM me if you want to talk.

Lisa

I've got excel spreadsheets. They are organized in ways that make sense to me, and require multiple inputs to complete the calculations (temp, density at temp, %ABV) but do the job pretty well.

I looked around in the Android market and found a bunch of brewing calcs but nothing for distillers.

I'll be in touch a bit later to you folks who were interested.

Thanks