Tuesday Morning Insurance Tidbit - FET Extension and Happy Holidays!!!!

InsuranceMan

It is TRULY a happy Tuesday Morning Insurance Tidbit (on Thursday) kind of day!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome dearest reader!  Welcome to this installment of a historic and monumental TMIT.  I, InsuranceMan 2.0!!! knowingly held off on writing this TMIT until today for a few reasons.  Yes, yes, my superpowers know no bounds and I knew that I should hold off on this week’s installment until today.  I had a sneaking suspicion (wink, wink, nod, nod) that the FET Extension would garner approval and be passed off to the POTUS prior to weeks end.

Yes, there have been many grumblings and a lot of speculation and pontifications as to if the FET extension would be passed or not.  Being all superhero-esque (actually I am not “LIKE” a superhero, I “AM” an insurance superhero!) and having connections on the inside and the outside, and all other sides that you can think of, I knew this was coming, and I could not be HAPPIER!!!!!!!  Celebrate with a lowball, or even better yet, a highball, of your own handcrafted-spirit and enjoy this victory!!!!!!!

Congratulations to all of you … my friends, and those of you I have yet to meet, just everyone!!!!!!  I know it is only a year long extension, but it is an extension!!!!!  This will allow for you, a year to keep taxes lower, a year of reprieve, but most importantly, a year to plan.

Yes, a year to plan.  I don’t want to darken the mood of this epic event, but I do encourage you to sit back and ponder what you have done with the last few years of this reprieve, and what you will do with the upcoming year.  I implore you, do not squander this fantastic find of luck, who knows if it will last or not (fingers crossed it will)?  One could only hope!  Take stock of your good fortune and use this extension for good, not the other thing that I cannot speak of, as I am all good and knowing and it bitters my tongue.  Use this year to save, invest, and do something for your operation that is not an ongoing cost.  Equipment can be paid for and done.   I am all about economic stimulus, but hiring people in positions with ongoing costs may not be the best place for your money to go.  Enough said.

Bottling lines, a bigger still, that piece of equipment you longingly look at on “Craigs List” every day … That is where you need to focus your efforts.  Enough of me now pontificating, you know what you need and where to spend all that extra cash you have!!!!!!  ENJOY that win, people!!!!!  You deserve it, and well done.  It would not have happened without you!!!!

You all (and we all) fought our @$$3$ off to make this happen.  So, take a moment, raise a glass, and toast this glorious moment!  HIZZAH!!!!!!!!

With that, on to the second point in the delay of my TMIT post.  As you all know, we are drawing near to the end of the year, and quite honestly, the END OF A DECADE!!!!!!  WHAT!??!!?!?  Right!!!! That hit me like a ton of bricks.  DUDE, seriously, we are just closing out a decade.  SERIOUSLY … WHAT!??!?!?!?!?  DAG!!!!!!  2020, y’all.  Like, if I was an eye doctor, I would totally be owning this year in marketing with the whole 20/20 schtick, right?!?!?!?!

Anyway, as you all know, we are closing out not only the end of the year, but the end of a decade, and InsuranceMan 2.0!!! is in search of a much-needed reprieve.  So, the second point to the delay in my TMIT is to tell you that from the 20th of December until the 29th  (and then it is all like New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day and stuff), I am leaving my super secluded high intensity fortress of solitude here in Sheridanopolis, and I am headed for the sandy beaches of Honolulu and Waikiki (see you soon Dave, I cannot wait!!!!  I have to see some distillers whilst I am there, der!  Part of the job and all!!!!) for some much-needed R&R. 

With that, I bid you all a found ado to 2019, and I am wonderfully excited to engage the upcoming 2020 decade of amazingness!  A new decade of joy, prosperity (for all), and a decade of growth and opportunity.

I wanted to take a moment to give all of you a heartfelt thank you for making this last year so amazing, and to really take in all of you, my dear readers.  In this next year/decade, you, and totally you, have given me the opportunity to speak at the ADI conference in New Orleans (this is my third time), do several engagements with Moonshine University, and truly be grateful for my life, opportunities, and for the fact that I get to work with the best sect of people on the planet, and in the known Megaverse.  THANK YOU!!!!!!!

With that, I will implore you, DON’T EMAIL ME over the next week and a half, as I will not respond.  I will be surfing, diving with sharks, and otherwise “preoccupied”!  But, I will say, totes HMU after the first of the year, because I will rock your insurance experience and save you an @$$ ton of premium dollars all whilst increasing your coverage and making sure you are taken care of in a way that you have never known before!!!

THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING 2019!!!!!!!!  HERE IS TO AN EVEN MORE AMAZING 2020 AND A NEW DECADE!!!!!  Until next time, dear reader …

Stay Vigilant,

Aaron Linden

a.k.a. InsurnaceMan 2.0

307-752-5961

aaron@roaringforkins.com        Or       insuranceman2.0@yahoo.com

HAPPY HOLIDAY / HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!

• Thumbs up 1