Acquisition

I am with a private company and we are looking into stating up a distillery most likely in the Pacific Northwest, however our options are fairly wide open at this point. We are in the planning stage and are exploring all possible options. We could possibly be interested in acquiring a distillery start-up already in progress, or an existing operation, or an existing platform/brand with aging product, or just equipment, or etc., etc. If anyone is interested or has knowledge of anyone that might be, please contact me. My contact information is listed below.

Thanks,

Ronnie

Ronnie.Berry@Ovalstrapping.com

256-996-3617 (cell)

• 4 weeks later...

I am with a private company and we are looking into stating up a distillery most likely in the Pacific Northwest, however our options are fairly wide open at this point. We are in the planning stage and are exploring all possible options. We could possibly be interested in acquiring a distillery start-up already in progress, or an existing operation, or an existing platform/brand with aging product, or just equipment, or etc., etc. If anyone is interested or has knowledge of anyone that might be, please contact me. My contact information is listed below.

Thanks,

Ronnie

Ronnie.Berry@Ovalstrapping.com

256-996-3617 (cell)

It appears the Smith and Sullivan Spirits equitment is for sale. Here is the note posted first on Craigslist, then copied on the Washington Distiller's Guild site:

Distillery and or equipment for sale:

I am liquidating my assets and/or selling the whole interest. Will discuss money only with serious buyers. I have a 600L copper pot still and a 220L column still for sale. A glycol chiller. Tanks. Bottle filler. etc. Make offer.

two zero six nine seven nine zero eight three eight

I spoke with Tony Smith a couple of days ago. He's serious about selling. Hope it works out for the both of you.

Jason Parker

Seattle, WA