Eau de Vie Production

Cutty

All,

I am looking for budgetary numbers for the amount of fruit require (lb_Whole Fruit/proof_gal), or other (mass/volume_final spirit) metric, for production of Eau de Vie from various different fruits (plum, apple, peach, pear, berries, etc...). Also interested in fruit requirements for limoncello production as well. Any good references or production tips/pitfalls on these subjects would also be appreciated.

Thanks, Ian

Hey Ian,

Give me a call on Monday. I can definitely help you with that.

Also, please remind me to send you the sensory guide for fruit spirits that we have.

All the best,

Robert

Robert Birnecker

Kothe Distilling Technologies

Kothe Consulting

Award winning handcrafted German engineered potstills for the production of high quality fruit and grain spirits, as well as bioethanol. "Kothe Destillationstechnik" uses patented technology to specially engineer each still with solid quality and energy saving compounds to meet the particular needs of each distiller. Kothe Distilling Technologies is the sole representative of "Kothe Destillationstechnik" in North America, Canada, and Mexico.

--------------------------------------------------------

Kothe Distilling Technologies Inc.

5121 N. Ravenswood Ave

Chicago, IL 60640

www.kothe-distilling.com

www.kotheconsulting.com

(312) 878 7766

Guest Bonanza

Hi Robert

Would you mind to post a copy of that information as I (and maybe many others) am interested in this topic as well.

Have a great weekend

Joe

• 3 years later...

Hey Ian,

Give me a call on Monday. I can definitely help you with that.

Also, please remind me to send you the sensory guide for fruit spirits that we have.

All the best,

Robert

Robert Birnecker

Kothe Distilling Technologies

Kothe Consulting

Award winning handcrafted German engineered potstills for the production of high quality fruit and grain spirits, as well as bioethanol. "Kothe Destillationstechnik" uses patented technology to specially engineer each still with solid quality and energy saving compounds to meet the particular needs of each distiller. Kothe Distilling Technologies is the sole representative of "Kothe Destillationstechnik" in North America, Canada, and Mexico.

--------------------------------------------------------

Kothe Distilling Technologies Inc.

5121 N. Ravenswood Ave

Chicago, IL 60640

www.kothe-distilling.com

www.kotheconsulting.com

(312) 878 7766

Hi Robert, I realize this post is a bit dated but I would love to take a look at the yield information you may have available.

I would very much appreciate reviewing the resources.

Would you be available for a call sometime this weekend or early next week?