Findlow Filtration is still here

Hello everyone, 

My name is Matt Schmitz, I work for Findlow Filtration and have done for the past 5 years, at another filtration company for 10 years before that.  I worked a lot with and was hired on by Alex Findlow (Afilters on this forum) until his unfortunate passing last year.  Since then, the company has asked me to work his area and support his customers in the distilling industry.  While I have a background in filtration, filtration of spirits is a whole different animal and I can tell you the past year has been quite an education! 

I've been very fortunate that so many of the folks within the distilling world have been very welcoming and helpful as I learned about the challenges faced in producing exactly the desired product.  I decided to come here to offer what advice I can and continue that education from a basis of my many years of experience in filtration.  Alex has offered his expertise and lab testing services here before me and I would like to continue this as well.  We offer the testing free of charge, with the intention that we get to build a working relationship with you. 

Thank you for your attention, I look forward to reading and posting on this forum!