30 Gallon Turnkey Distillery For Sale

I’m selling my complete 30 gallon turn key distillery! I’ve been a Barman my entire life and pre Covid, raised the funds to put together a small test distillery in my garage. The hopes were to start making product to raise additional funds for a legitimate craft distillery one day. That day has come!! Now I’m looking to sell my original equipment to someone eager to learn as I was. 
This is everything one would require to get up and running to make gin, rum, whiskey, & vodka (through several passes), including a complete brewing system to make a beer for whiskey! 
The distilling equipment includes:

30 Gallon all copper Kettle w/ copper legs
• 3” all copper Pot Still Head with Condenser
• Doubler w/ built-in Sight Glass (as the name implies, it’s 2 distillations in one!)
• 6 Plated all copper Column with Final Condenser & Dephlegmator (for making Vodka)
• Gin Basket (for making Gin)
• 5500w Heating Element
• Variable Speed Agitator (speeds up the heating time in the kettle from hours to just under an hour)

The brewing system is built by Spike Brewing and is also built in the US. It is a 30 gallon HERMS brewing system. It comes with:

Hot Liquor Tank w/ HERMS coil & Heating Element
• Mash Tun w/ False Bottom
• Boil Kettle w/ Heating Element (only used for brewing beer) • Brewing Control Panel
• Pumps
• Hoses
• Table
• Wort Chiller

The Spike 30gl Conical Fermenter is a pro quality tank, equipped with:
 Huge 2” TC bottom dump port
1.5” TC racking port
1.5” TC sample valve (for taking gravity readings)
 1.5” TC thermowell with 3” dial thermometer
 Airlock
Bracing shelf

See photos below 

I’m selling this as a turnkey distillery. I’m also including additional equipment like measuring equipment, I.e., alcohol proof hydrometer & brix hydrometer w/ cylinders, steal shelving, steal racking cane & more! I can provide a full list. Everything must go! I’m hoping to sell this as one full package. The price is $35,000 + shipping. Feel free to contact me for additional info @ tomcfoolery@gmail.com

9AC214E9-2733-4541-84F4-9A3AA734EA5F.jpeg

7FF5299C-C4B1-4734-A369-E2EC279CEAE7.jpeg

DFD8B473-B4AA-40F0-9E47-868B6BEF86FE.jpeg

5DDB5CBF-CD51-434A-955A-CFD16B039206.jpeg

4F4C04AF-23C2-42AC-81B8-B3D21524C674.jpeg

CFCC9A65-0D7B-4A46-9CE6-92C377B98B1C.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Sweet T said:

I’m selling my complete 30 gallon turn key distillery! I’ve been a Barman my entire life and pre Covid, raised the funds to put together a small test distillery in my garage. The hopes were to start making product to raise additional funds for a legitimate craft distillery one day. That day has come!! Now I’m looking to sell my original equipment to someone eager to learn as I was. 
This is everything one would require to get up and running to make gin, rum, whiskey, & vodka (through several passes), including a complete brewing system to make a beer for whiskey! 
The distilling equipment includes:

30 Gallon all copper Kettle w/ copper legs
• 3” all copper Pot Still Head with Condenser
• Doubler w/ built-in Sight Glass (as the name implies, it’s 2 distillations in one!)
• 6 Plated all copper Column with Final Condenser & Dephlegmator (for making Vodka)
• Gin Basket (for making Gin)
• 5500w Heating Element
• Variable Speed Agitator (speeds up the heating time in the kettle from hours to just under an hour)

The brewing system is built by Spike Brewing and is also built in the US. It is a 30 gallon HERMS brewing system. It comes with:

Hot Liquor Tank w/ HERMS coil & Heating Element
• Mash Tun w/ False Bottom
• Boil Kettle w/ Heating Element (only used for brewing beer) • Brewing Control Panel
• Pumps
• Hoses
• Table
• Wort Chiller

The Spike 30gl Conical Fermenter is a pro quality tank, equipped with:
 Huge 2” TC bottom dump port
1.5” TC racking port
1.5” TC sample valve (for taking gravity readings)
 1.5” TC thermowell with 3” dial thermometer
 Airlock
Bracing shelf

See photos below 

I’m selling this as a turnkey distillery. I’m also including additional equipment like measuring equipment, I.e., alcohol proof hydrometer & brix hydrometer w/ cylinders, steal shelving, steal racking cane & more! I can provide a full list. Everything must go! I’m hoping to sell this as one full package. The price is $35,000 + shipping. Feel free to contact me for additional info @ tomcfoolery@gmail.com

9AC214E9-2733-4541-84F4-9A3AA734EA5F.jpeg

7FF5299C-C4B1-4734-A369-E2EC279CEAE7.jpeg

DFD8B473-B4AA-40F0-9E47-868B6BEF86FE.jpeg

5DDB5CBF-CD51-434A-955A-CFD16B039206.jpeg

4F4C04AF-23C2-42AC-81B8-B3D21524C674.jpeg

CFCC9A65-0D7B-4A46-9CE6-92C377B98B1C.jpeg

$35,000 + Shipping 

• 3 weeks later...