Looking for suggestions for Distillery Inventory Software

We are currently just using spreadsheets for inventory tracking and batch tracking. We would like to move to something with more details as we are growing. We use TTB tamer for reporting and that has been good but doesn't do inventory.

What software are you all using and what is your experience with the software? Any plus or minuses about the software? Thanks

We use Whiskey Systems and have for quite a few years... It's fine, but it has gotten more expensive, less easy to use, and the customer support is so-so. I'm contemplating a change, but we have a lot of experience with that environment so changing would be a big lift. I'd be curious to hear about other's experiences. It does track inventory as well as it helps with our reporting. It's not a bad product but since the purchase by Five x5, I've been less and less impressed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2023 at 5:39 PM, oddcobb said:

We use Whiskey Systems and have for quite a few years... It's fine, but it has gotten more expensive, less easy to use, and the customer support is so-so. I'm contemplating a change, but we have a lot of experience with that environment so changing would be a big lift. I'd be curious to hear about other's experiences. It does track inventory as well as it helps with our reporting. It's not a bad product but since the purchase by Five x5, I've been less and less impressed.

I'm so sorry to hear you're not thrilled with Whiskey Systems, @oddcobb! We’ve made huge investments in usability, performance, and feature availability, and are continually looking for ways to improve. I’d love to learn more about where you think we should put our efforts and what we can do better to help your business make great things – please feel free to book time with me directly here!

- Caroline

20 hours ago, FIVE x 5 Solutions said:

I'm so sorry to hear you're not thrilled with Whiskey Systems, @oddcobb! We’ve made huge investments in usability, performance, and feature availability, and are continually looking for ways to improve. I’d love to learn more about where you think we should put our efforts and what we can do better to help your business make great things – please feel free to book time with me directly here!

- Caroline

Caroline, we speak relatively regularly with the support team and have recently spoken with the sales team. At this point my major complaints are that we lost useful features, and the whole system slowed down when Fx5 took over. Also the tiers, the pg limits, and the features associated change without notice and are not published anywhere that I can find.  Updates happen that change pretty big things with only vague and incomplete patch notes are available to us. What we need from Fx5 is more transparency about pricing and features; and more clear communication about what updates will affect.