550 gallon Custom Metal Craft Fermentation/Storage/Water storage and Transfer Stainless tank for Sale.

RodneyAdrain

I have owned a winery in the past for 10 years. Two years ago changed to Distillery.  I had been downsizing the winery equipment that I can not use or any longer need in the Distillery.  So I have one last fermentation/storage/transport Tank 550 gallons.  There is simply nothing wrong with this tank.  The most you have to do is buy a new seal every 3-4 years which is about $25.   If you go to the Custom Metal Craft web page you can locate a picture of this tank.  This tank has a 2 in floor drain, 2 in racking port, a front Manway, A fermentation port or airlock, and a round man way on top.  The back side is jacketed for glycol.  

This tank is still for sale.  $4400 or give an offer.  Shipping is your responsibility.

21 hours ago, RodneyAdrain said:

I have owned a winery in the past for 10 years. Two years ago changed to Distillery.  I had been downsizing the winery equipment that I can not use or any longer need in the Distillery.  So I have one last fermentation/storage/transport Tank 550 gallons.  There is simply nothing wrong with this tank.  The most you have to do is buy a new seal every 3-4 years which is about $25.   If you go to the Custom Metal Craft web page you can locate a picture of this tank.  This tank has a 2 in floor drain, 2 in racking port, a front Manway, A fermentation port or airlock, and a round man way on top.  The back side is jacketed for glycol.  

Pictures will be taken in the next few days and posted.  The only downside to this tank is it has a laser company logo on the front of "Katy Lynn Distilery".  Pick up and arrangements to ship or transport this tank must be done by the buyer.  Other details on this matter can be discussed with serious buyers. If you want a tank that will last you a career this is the one.   Check out the prices and make me an offer.

image.thumb.jpeg.6a6dc8a0a0dabbf3eccfff96d370dc03.jpeg

P1010743.JPG

P1010742.JPG

P1010742.JPG

P1010740.JPG

P1010741.JPG

On 4/11/2023 at 4:16 PM, Kindred Spirits said:

Hello there, I have a client who may be interested in the tank, where are you located so I can figure how much it would be to ship before making an offer?

I am not certain if you got my previous note but if your located in Utica IL area.  I will consider delivering the tank if we can agree upon a reasonable price. I have family in that area and am delivering items slightly North of that area. Just a thought.

• 2 months later...

I have several times been offered $4000 for this tank yet wanting me to deliver or assume the shipping.  My asking was $4400 and shipping is yours to deal with.  I encourage those in need of a tank that can be used in multiple settings to come and see the tank and size it up against what you are really getting.  Custom Metal Craft makes some of the best equipment in the US.  All that said....fall is around the corner with grape harvest for some of you.  You might also offer up a trade such as a smaller distilling unit 20 gallons or larger.  Something that might be used in the distilling business for a smaller micro distillery.  Otherwise my offer stands firm on $4400 plus shipping and arrangements on your end.