Whiskey Systems-WTF over

Would anyone out there like to start a users forum for Whiskey Systems? The "new and improved" features we are all paying for have some serious fundamental flaws w.r.t. the cost accounting functions. The lack of transparency on the financial reports is just...wow. Are others struggling as I am? Lemme know. If there's interest in putting a monthly call out together I will sponsor it. Once we possibly have consensus on the issues, in mass we may be able to effect some change. 

Thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there @nukeproof! I'm so glad we were able to get you the answers you needed on financial reporting in Whiskey Systems. I apologize again for not having the information available in our help center – as we identified together, your questions were easily answered but not documented, so you couldn't find the answers you needed without us (which is always frustrating!). I'm hugely excited about our plans to clean up and enhance our WS help center so you (and other users!) have quick access to the information you need to run your business with confidence. 

We so appreciate your patience and partnership (and hugely valuable suggestions!) and look forward to working with you to make the system even better in the future. As always, please reach out with any other questions or concerns!

- Caroline