New to the forums, back in the industry.

Good morning everyone.

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself as I have recently rejoined the industry.  I'm the new Regional Account Manager for Liquor Bottle Packaging International, a privately owned (based in NY) supplier of premium spirits packaging for the last 30 years.  We are also a Title Sponsor to ADI.

I have a Masters Degree in Packaging Science, and I immediately took an interest in the beverage industry.  I've been selling and sourcing packaging for liquor, wine, and beer since 2007, having worked for several suppliers in New Product Development, Sales, and as an Account Manager.

I'm really happy to be back working in this industry.  I've often said, "I could be selling packaging to people that manufacturer socks, but what fun would that be?"  Distillers, like brewers, are proud of what they have made, and very generous about offering a sample and taking a few moments to talk about their product. Enjoying a nice drink, when it is at its best, is a social experience.  We share stories, share laughs, as we share a drink.  That enjoyment and excitement comes through, even to a vendor stopping in to say hello and talk to you about your bottles and closures.  Its a pleasure for me to hear about your brands and tour your distilleries.

I hope to meet each of you, either at an industry show or visiting your distillery one day.  In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out if I can be of service.

Sincerely,

James J. Gross

Regional Account Manager, Craft Spirits

Liquor Bottle Packaging International, LLC

jamesgross@liquorbottle.net