Brewery/Winery Italian Plate frame filter for Sale $1500 or any reasonable offer.

RodneyAdrain

Katy Lynn Winery became Katy Lynn Distillery 3 years ago. In the process of downsizing and moving unneeded equipment I came across a plate Frame filter that can be used in a number of operations. I assure that this equipment has been stored inside, is fully functioning, and capable of filtering, coarse, medium to a sterile solution of wine, beer or any liquid. There are a number of types of filters for other industries it can be used.  It is in a top condition.  Probably 150 pounds of stainless steel and on wheels.  I provide pictures.

P1010760.JPG

P1010761.JPG

P1010762.JPG

P1010765.JPG

P1010766.JPG

P1010767.JPG

• 9 months later...

PSA for folks looking at used plate & frame filters: we get a lot of calls and emails from folks that bought a used plate and frame filter and are looking for spare parts: replacement plates, plate gaskets, or plumbing parts. Before you purchase a used plate and frame filter, try and find out who manufactured it, and make sure they are still making parts for it. While you can use any 40 x 40 sheet (Filtrox, PALL, Beco, etc.) in a P&F filter, the replacement plates and/or gaskets may be unique to that model. I've spoken with a few people who got a great deal on a plate and frame filter only to find out that it was a paperweight since they couldn't get spare parts for it anymore.