Tuesday Morning Insurance Tidbit - VEGAS, BABY!!!

InsuranceMan

Happy Tuesday Evening to One and All,

Although I have been absent for some time, know that I have missed you greatly!!!  As it turns out, all is not well in the battle taking place in the insuranceverse, and things have been tenuous, but I, InsuranceMan 2.0 have not given up the battle, and I gain grounds each day.  I have many distillers coming to me, keeping me incredibly busy, and I have battled and won many a victory in their name.  I do it for you, dear readers/distillers, and my track record is second to NONE!  More on that later and the ever changing market and battles.  In the meantime though, I have used my superpowers to fly to Las Vegas with my beloved assistant to visit with any of you attending the GIANTIC ADI expo/convention (20 years ... woot-woot) and visit with each of you in person.  Yes, that is correct.  I have taken precious time to come and speak with each and every one of you at the convention ... well, at least each of you that will be in attendance.  The rest will be here in spirit!

I will be in attendance at booth 331, and I encourage any of you that have not yet met me in person to grace me with you presents at the insurance super booth of 331.  To those of you that I have had the pleasure of meeting, please stop by and allow me to bask in your aura for at least a moment.   Gaze your eyes semi upward from floorish distance (like 4 to 6 feet off of terra-firma) and scan the normalish eyesight gaze as if you were walking and not looking at you handheld communication device, and you will see the fantabulous "InsuranceMan 2.0" pop-up/stand up banner.  Behold it for a moment for its amazinginess, then approach and speak.  You will be heard and your needs will be met.  Until tomorrow and the next day my friends ... Stay Vigailant!!!

Best,

Aaron Linden

aka InsuranceMan 2.0

aaron@roaringforkins.com     or    InsuranceMan2.0@yahoo.com

307-752-5961