$84K - WILD GOOSE WG4 Evo Canning Line with Ska Can-I-Bus Depalletizer and optional Chart Nitro Doser

2021 Wild Goose WG4 Evo canning line, Ska Can-I-Bus Depalletizer, and Chart Nitrogen Doser. All were purchased new in Jan 2021 and used up until July 2023.

This system has been bulletproof and an absolute workhorse, we are selling it to scale up production from this system. We were consistently canning at 42 cans per minute with 4 heads that includes flow meters, pressure, and temperature sensors. It is up to date on all maintenance and is ready to start canning. The Wild Goose WG4 Evo is on castor wheels and can easily be transported in a box truck, the depal will take 2-3 days to decommission and pack for shipping. The Chart Nitrogen Doser is their newer model that allows individual dose calibration for each can in the cycle for precise head pressure.

Includes all manuals, spares, and accessories supplied by Wild Goose.

We are able to sell the WG4 and Ska Depal separate from the Chart Nitro Doser for $70,000.

Wild Goose WG4 Evo - $65,000
Ska Can-I-Bus Depalletizer - $19,000
Chart Nitro Doser - $20,000

IMG_4560.jpg

IMG_4563.jpg

IMG_4562.jpg

IMG_4561.jpg

IMG_4566.jpg

IMG_4565.jpg

IMG_4578.jpg

IMG_4579.jpg

IMG_4580.jpg

IMG_4583.jpg

• cchapman605 changed the title to $84K - WILD GOOSE WG4 Evo Canning Line with Ska Can-I-Bus Depalletizer and optional Chart Nitro Doser