Designer bottles

Big Poppa

I'm looking for a 750 ml designer bottle that is purple, know of any connections or leads of a bottle company. Thanks

Fusion Glassworks is an American glass manufacturing and sourcing company with operations based in Shanghai, China. We can offer bottles in pretty much any color. Please send an email and we can talk more.

michael@fusion-glassworks.com

www.fusion-glassworks.com

-Michael

post-812-129358858006_thumb.jpg

I'm looking for a 750 ml designer bottle that is purple, know of any connections or leads of a bottle company. Thanks

I work for a glass decorator in NJ, we can turn any stock bottle purple through organic spray lacquering. If you tell me the type of shape you are looking for I can help you find available stock.

Give me a call... Dave Desai/Decotech 201-569-1900 x.103 (dave.desai@decotech-inc.com)

UNIVERSAL PACKAGING INC. - We are a Ceramic and Organic screen printer with the capability to spray a bottle pretty much any color from solids to transparents. We can also print your label design, supply you with the glass, capsules and the closures, plus printed cartons. If you're interested, please call me @ 1-866-549-1323 ex217. www.unipack.ca

Thanks

Derek

• 2 months later...

Did you find a solutioin? Depending upon the quantity you want, Derek's suggestion of spraying flint glass purple can be the only practical route. DecoTech, Derek's company is one of the best.

Running purple glass usually requires a big minimum. One thing to know however is that black glass is really just dark purple. Take a black glass (not sprayed, but actual black glass bottle) and hold it to the light and you will see. Becuase there are black glass campaigns at different specialty glass houses, you may be able to schedule a "reasonable" quantity of purple for your needs at either the start, or then end of the black campaign.

If you need more info, let me know.

Brooke Baxter

btbaxter@PavisaGlass.com

• 11 months later...

Hi,

My name is Katie Henley and I work for a glass decorator. Like DecoTech, my company Chattanooga Labeling Systems also sprays bottles. We can spray your bottles any color under the sun on our fully automated spray line. Feel free to email me at khenley@clsdeco for more information!