stills for sale

Hello everyone

so ive tried in the past to sell this entire system as one lot,but to no avail,seems like cash is tight out there so im going to split it up, what we have here are 2 stills direct fired alambic style with a modern twist one still is 1000 litres and the other is 2000 litre capacity, along with that we have spirit collecting tanks , alc. storage tanks, gylcol chiller, pumps, etc.etc. even bottles from Saveur glass from france, but they are .500ml porto/whiskey style (67,000 pcs,) avail.

drop me a line at paul@bvmbrewery.com or give me a call and we will discuss further

cheers

Paul

Hi lamb,

Where are you located? I'm in Vermont. It would help when folks post for sale items they indicated what state they are in, maybe you did in earlier posts. Thanks

Sorry about that.......we are located in Montreal Canada

cheers

paul@bvmbrewery.com

Hello everyone

so ive tried in the past to sell this entire system as one lot,but to no avail,seems like cash is tight out there so im going to split it up, what we have here are 2 stills direct fired alambic style with a modern twist one still is 1000 litres and the other is 2000 litre capacity, along with that we have spirit collecting tanks , alc. storage tanks, gylcol chiller, pumps, etc.etc. even bottles from Saveur glass from france, but they are .500ml porto/whiskey style (67,000 pcs,) avail.

drop me a line at paul@bvmbrewery.com or give me a call and we will discuss further

cheers

Paul

Can you e-mail some photos of the smaller unit and spec info?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...