300-gal Column Hybrid Whiskey/Vodka/Gin Still - $45,000

For sale is a used column hybrid still. It has a 300-gallon stainless steel steam jacketed and insulated pot with a 3HP agitator. Directly bolted above is a copper helmet with a removable tray for gin botanicals. It has an offset 4-plate copper whiskey column with a shell-in-tube deflegmator on top. The second column is a 12-plate stainless steel column with a shell-in-tube deflegmator on top. Last is the full shell-in-tube condenser into a parrots beak for measuring instantaneous proof off the still. The system has spray and drain valves on each tray to allow for cleaning in place. This still was purchased from Affordable Distillery Equipment in 2014. Some modifications were made during it's 6 years of operations and was running smoothly making gin, vodka, whiskey, and apple brandy when decommissioned in 2020.

Equipment is located in Wilkesboro, NC and the buyer is responsible for transportation. There is a forklift on-site to load the equipment on trucks as needed. I can also provide installation assistance and operational training for an additional fee based on the needs of the buyer. Let me know if you have questions or need any additional pictures. Let me know if you have questions or need any additional pictures.

Picture1.png

Picture4.png

Picture2.png