startup in Iowa

I've been lurking here for months, figured I ought to introduce myself. My name is Greg Brunelle, my wife Karen and I own Werner Distilling,LLC in Holstein Iowa. We will be making vodka and whiskey in an old hatchery in downtown Holstein(pop1400) I'm signed up for the april class at Downslope, going to Solas tomorrow, and anywhere and anyone else that can help teach me.I think only stupid people know it all, because the more I learn, the more I figure out how much else there is to learn!

That aside, our grain will come from the family farm during this years harvest, and the elevator until then. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to answer my posts, I for one appreciate you. Greg

I've been lurking here for months, figured I ought to introduce myself. My name is Greg Brunelle, my wife Karen and I own Werner Distilling,LLC in Holstein Iowa. We will be making vodka and whiskey in an old hatchery in downtown Holstein(pop1400) I'm signed up for the april class at Downslope, going to Solas tomorrow, and anywhere and anyone else that can help teach me.I think only stupid people know it all, because the more I learn, the more I figure out how much else there is to learn!

That aside, our grain will come from the family farm during this years harvest, and the elevator until then. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to answer my posts, I for one appreciate you. Greg

Greg,

Welcome to the craft distilling industry.

Send your address and website so I can list you in the DISTILLING DIRECTORY

bill owens president ADI