Greetings from Brooklyn

Please tell us a bit more if you can. I'm NYC based myself, building my new distillery in Dutchess County. I know most of the four new distilleries in BK. You would be the 5th? Or 6th?

Jonathan

Just saying hello and introducing myself. We are based in Brooklyn NY, plugging away at getting something up and running soon. Love the forum and ADI, an amazing resource and community. More to come. Thanks

Please tell us a bit more if you can. I'm NYC based myself, building my new distillery in Dutchess County. I know most of the four new distilleries in BK. You would be the 5th? Or 6th?

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Without going into too many details we are chipping away and hoping things will come together soon. From the community of potential distillers / distilleries I've been in contact with and people with plans in the making i'd say we are probably one of many. as far as i know there are at least half a dozen other potential distilleries in the making, just in brooklyn, in addition to the two in operation and ny distillery on the the way. Whether we all come about, who knows... but as far as i am concerned the more the merrier.