For Sale: 750 ml bottles by the pallet

These are clear, Stoli style bottles WITH A BAR FINISH, not screw cap.

o delivery to port of Seattle the first week of April

o each pallet is approximately 1575 bottles

o each pallet is packed with FLAT cartons, with dividers, to match the bottle quantity

o the cartons are very sturdy - not cheap crap that's going to fall apart - with a plain kraft finish

o figure the pallet weight at 1750 lbs., bottles are in a stacked tray arrangement

o FOB Seattle, $0.79 per bottle, including the cartons, one pallet minimum

o you'd have to take at least 5 pallets for me to consider a discount from that price

o I have pre-paid for this container, so all the risk is mine; I'm simply trying to get some glass

without going broke.

-Cheers

Dave

Dave,

This looks like a bordeaux wine bottle, not a spirit bottle. Am I reading the drawing correctly - fill-line is about 16mm below the top of the bottle? That might cause a problem of insufficient headspace when the contents are not at 60F.

Is it designed for wine or spirits?

What's the country of origin?

What's the ship from ZIP code?

Will

Dave,

This looks like a bordeaux wine bottle, not a spirit bottle. Am I reading the drawing correctly - fill-line is about 16mm below the top of the bottle? That might cause a problem of insufficient headspace when the contents are not at 60F.

Is it designed for wine or spirits?

What's the country of origin?

What's the ship from ZIP code?

Will

Sorry for the slow reply. Seems most people email with questions, rather than use the forum. No, these are spirit bottles. I've been using them for a commercial vodka for the last sixteen months. As I clearly stated above, the bottles are being sourced from China and are FOB Seattle. In case you missed it, my contact info is also given above, if you would like to contact me directly with further requests for information.

-Best Regards

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Update: the bottles have shipped. They should be in the Seattle port around the 11th of April. It's hard to say how much time customs will take, but I would expect them to be available around the 15th.

Thanks.

-Dave

• 1 month later...

Update: The container of bottles have cleared customs in Seattle and are currently moved into warehouse space. I should be receiving my couple of pallets this week and can post some pictures of the bottles and cases. I'm a bit surprised I haven't had more interest. It might be time to move my efforts over to EBay.

- Flathead