Hello from North Carolina!

Hello all,

My name is Rimas Vilgalys, and I'm the founder of Brothers Vilgalys Spirits LLC in Durham, NC. I'm starting this company to produce something called Krupnikas, which is a Lithuanian-style spiced honey liqueur. I've been making it for years for myself and my friends, and there's nothing quite like it on the market right now. It's strong, smooth, sweet, and spicy, and finishes with a gently building burn.

I'm currently finishing my business plan and weighing the options between running my own facility and contracting the manufacturing to someone else. This whole thing is still fairly early on and I know there is lots and lots of work ahead of me. But I believe the appeal of this product is just too great to be ignored, and I'm very excited to be doing this.

Thanks and I look forward to joining this great community of craft spirits producers!

Rimas Vilgalys

Brothers Vilgalys Spirits LLC

Rimas:

We at Ultra Pure supply over 80 artican distillers various spirit products throughout the US. Please give me a call and I can give you some thougths and leads for filling.

Sincerely, Chip Weismiller

Ultra Pure, LLC

877-778-5872.

www.ultrapure-usa.com

Hello all,

My name is Rimas Vilgalys, and I'm the founder of Brothers Vilgalys Spirits LLC in Durham, NC. I'm starting this company to produce something called Krupnikas, which is a Lithuanian-style spiced honey liqueur. I've been making it for years for myself and my friends, and there's nothing quite like it on the market right now. It's strong, smooth, sweet, and spicy, and finishes with a gently building burn.

I'm currently finishing my business plan and weighing the options between running my own facility and contracting the manufacturing to someone else. This whole thing is still fairly early on and I know there is lots and lots of work ahead of me. But I believe the appeal of this product is just too great to be ignored, and I'm very excited to be doing this.

Thanks and I look forward to joining this great community of craft spirits producers!

Rimas Vilgalys

Hello all,

Rimas Vilgalys