cachaça producers

Hi guys,

I'm heading down to Brazil for a few weeks and was hoping to stop in at a couple cachaça distilleries while I'm there. I'll be in the state of São Paulo most of the time so if anyone has any contacts in that area that they could pass along, or if anyone has visited any distilleries there that they highly recommend visiting, I'd really appreciate it.

Shoot me an email: llorgen@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Lindsey

Hi guys,

I'm heading down to Brazil for a few weeks and was hoping to stop in at a couple cachaça distilleries while I'm there. I'll be in the state of São Paulo most of the time so if anyone has any contacts in that area that they could pass along, or if anyone has visited any distilleries there that they highly recommend visiting, I'd really appreciate it.

Shoot me an email: llorgen@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Lindsey

I am very curious about how much sugar cane they need to produce Cachaca. It would be great if you can find out about this and post it to the forum for our general education.

You may want to track down Jared Brown and Anistatia Millers book, The Soul of Brazil, about Cachaca, it is pretty detailed.

I am very curious about how much sugar cane they need to produce Cachaca. It would be great if you can find out about this and post it to the forum for our general education.