distilling workshop

Hi

Well we finally have nailed down a date for our Distilling seminar. It will be Sat. September 17th 2011 the class is limited to 15 seats and we already have 6 people interested the fee will be $160.00. the time is 9:00 to 5:00 and I expect because it will be very intensive I would be suprised if it ends at 5 so it may be longer. We will provide coffee and dounuts in the morning and a pizza lunch. We are going through the whole process from raw grain to bottling with lots of demos and hands on demonstrations. Our still is a Holstein 600 liter one that is steam operated. we have a total of 21 plates. We will using a reactor to cook a grain mash. We are located in Mishawaka IN right next to South Bend.

Steve Ross

Virtuoso Distillers

18vodka.com

• 2 weeks later...

What's a reactor?

Brad.

Hi

Well we finally have nailed down a date for our Distilling seminar. It will be Sat. September 17th 2011 the class is limited to 15 seats and we already have 6 people interested the fee will be $160.00. the time is 9:00 to 5:00 and I expect because it will be very intensive I would be suprised if it ends at 5 so it may be longer. We will provide coffee and dounuts in the morning and a pizza lunch. We are going through the whole process from raw grain to bottling with lots of demos and hands on demonstrations. Our still is a Holstein 600 liter one that is steam operated. we have a total of 21 plates. We will using a reactor to cook a grain mash. We are located in Mishawaka IN right next to South Bend.

Steve Ross

Virtuoso Distillers

18vodka.com

Where is the seminar being held?

Hi

Steve Ross

Virtuoso Distillers

18vodka.com