External Lab Services

Paul Tomaszewski

Yesterday I spent most of the day in Lexington, KY at Brewing & Distilling Analytical Services with Gary & Nathan. We went over some lab techniques/procedures and ran some samples in their DMA-5000. I know that Gary did a write-up for the ADI newsletter, but figured I'd spread the good word about how they can help you out with lab needs, especially if you happen to be a small-scale producer and you need an external lab to help you out or just certify/analyze your products. You can simply ship to them via UPS, you don't need to be a walk-in like me. There aren't many labs like these out there that can provide the services that they can, and cost is more than reasonable. If you need further info, feel free to contact me directly.

Yesterday I spent most of the day in Lexington, KY at Brewing & Distilling Analytical Services with Gary & Nathan. We went over some lab techniques/procedures and ran some samples in their DMA-5000. I know that Gary did a write-up for the ADI newsletter, but figured I'd spread the good word about how they can help you out with lab needs, especially if you happen to be a small-scale producer and you need an external lab to help you out or just certify/analyze your products. You can simply ship to them via UPS, you don't need to be a walk-in like me. There aren't many labs like these out there that can provide the services that they can, and cost is more than reasonable. If you need further info, feel free to contact me directly.

Just want to add my vote for Gary's services are outstanding and much better than others we have used in the past. I would and am recommending them to anyone, and we all need outside lab services from time to time even with an in house lab.

• 2 weeks later...