Pre Mixed Cocktails - Is there a market and where to begin ??

Feef

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum so thank you for having me. I was wondering if you could give me your opinion and perhaps some insight?

I have been a self taught "mixologist" for about 5 years now. It started when I would make cocktails for friends, and they would ask me for recipes and complain they could never get them to taste the same. I explained to them it was easy as long as you used quality products. I also wanted to make it easy, and began by and still try ot use only 3 ingredients.

I infuse many types of liquors to achieve the flavor I am looking for as opposed to adding mixers or some other sugary additive. I look for inspiration in food, and have created many unusual but tasty cocktails. Many who taste my cocktails tell me that I need to market these drinks.

Do you think there is a market for pre-mixed bottled cocktails? If so, would I need a distiller to mix and bottle my specific recipes under my brand name ? Can I use other companies liquors, mix them to my recipes and have them bottled under my brand name ?

I understand I may be asking a lot so I apologize and understand if I'm asking too much.

Thank you

Jose Gonzalez