Complete Brewhaus Test Still Setup For Sale

For Sale: Complete distillation system (only a few months of use) purchased new from Brewhaus this year. Set includes the following: 1) one 8 Gallon Stainless Steel Kettle with locking lid and manway, 2) one 15 Gallon Stainless Steel Kettle with locking lid and manway, 3) one stainless steel potstill head with connections for water, 4) thermometer to fit in the top of the still, 5) extension column with perforated plate for reflux and ability to fill column with herbs, etc like a "gin basket" and/or pack the column with copper or rings for additional reflux, 6) 1200W hotplate Set comes with a small amount of copper for packing the column. This is all you need to distill. Set works great. I am simply upgrading to a more expensive set.

I should mention that I am in the Philadelphia area and will deliver to anyone reasonably close at a reasonable cost. Best offer. This is a full set that is a value of over $700. The two kettles are the "premium" kettles as listed on the brewhaus web site, brewhaus.com.

• 3 weeks later...