Jump to content

NYS Licensing Contact?


Recommended Posts

I am developing a distillery in Beacon, NY. I have submitted the TTB DSP application and am working on the NY State paperwork now. I can't seem to get a straight answer on if I need to have the TTB DSP license in hand before submitting the NYS license application.

If anyone has found a good contact at the State, could you share it?


Karl Johnson

Denning's Point Distillery

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No you do not need the DSP in hand, just mark "applied for" in the appropriate box on the NYS wholesale application. Once you apply, you will be assigned to a human that covers your area. You could always call the main line and ask a question and you will be directed to someone.

If you have any specific questions, you can pm me.

Best of luck


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...