Bulk Whiskey

I was wondering if anyone is aware of a place where whiskeys made from different mashes (corn and rye) could be obtained. We are currently very small and only have two different products, both of which we do from scratch (fermentation up). However, we do not yet have room for additional fermenters and equipment to do our whiskey testing in that manner. I am hoping to find whiskey that we could redistill, age and blend ourselves. Thank you for any and all assistance.

Signature Spirits USA (the beverage division of Ultra Pure) might be an option for you. Granted these products must be special ordered, but, 130 proof Canadian Whiskey or 132 proof 3 year Scotch Whiskey are theoretically available in 55 gal. drums, 275 gal. totes, or 6k gal. bulk. I suggest contacting Chip Weismiller at Ultra Pure. CFry

I was wondering if anyone is aware of a place where whiskeys made from different mashes (corn and rye) could be obtained. We are currently very small and only have two different products, both of which we do from scratch (fermentation up). However, we do not yet have room for additional fermenters and equipment to do our whiskey testing in that manner. I am hoping to find whiskey that we could redistill, age and blend ourselves. Thank you for any and all assistance.