Greetings from Singlemalt TV!

Hi everyone, I would like to say a few words about Rob Draper, Jenna Lookner and www.SingleMalt.tv. Yesterday they stopped by for several hours to interview me and it was a great experience. The video should be up on their site this coming weekend.

They are working on an ambitious project to visit whiskey distilleries and tape interviews, tastings, etc., all in high definition video. Take a look at their site, they have around 300 videos so far. They started out with a focus on the Scottish Whisky industry, but are now expanding into the American Whiskey industry. So far they have been working with some of the big guys, but they really want to visit all of us new, artisanal American whiskey distillers. if you would like them to come to your whiskey distillery for interviews, tastings, etc., or have any questions, let me know.

Also, I want to add that you can submit tasting videos of your own to the site.

http://www.singlemalt.tv/

Jonathan

Hello,

We're pleased to be here and looking forward to contributing to the ongoing discussions on the ADI forums. Check us out online and feel free to share your feedback and ideas.

Cheers,

Singlemalt TV

Thanks Jonathan!

We had a great time talking with you and we're looking forward to getting the interview online shortly.

We just talked with Mark Reynier at Bruichladdich on Islay (a fiercely independent distillery) about the future of the Scotch Whisky Industry and his personal feelings on some of the issues impacted distillers in Scotland. He speaks quite a bit about the juxtaposition of micro distilleries and conglomerates and the direction of the industry.

Click here to see the interview.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers,

Singlemalt TV

post-447-1249069203_thumb.jpg