Dear Forum Members and Anonymous Info Gatherers,

I am so very excited to announce that I will be in attendance at this years convention in San Diego and I look forward to seeing all my old friends and meeting so many of you that I have either communicated with already, or have yet to meet. I will be on the Expo floor located at booth #531 and I encourage all of you that are attending to stop by and introduce yourselves!!!! This year is going to be GREAT!!!!!

Since I am always striving to be on the cutting edge of all things insurance and TTB bonding (if you have not read my whitepaper posted in the forums, go, read it right now! Actually, you can wait until you finish reading all of this post first, but then go immediately and read it!) I am super excited to announce that not only will I be in attendance this year, but as well I will have the incomparable Richelle Smith with me as well. Richelle is my TTB Bond underwriter and not only will she be there to assist in answering questions, SHE WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO UNDERWRITE AND ISSUE BONDS ON THE SPOT should you have a need.

We will have all of the applications on hand as well as the ability to run all of the needed information and issue bonds right then and there. So, no matter if you are a "first timer" needing a bond for your up and coming distillery, or if you are just in need of a larger bond that you cannot procure though your "normal" channels, we have you covered. Oh, and BTW, our rates are the cheapest in the country for the last year and a half running. So you totally need to swing by and check that out as well since we do more of these than anyone else out there and we are fast, fun, friendly, and did I mention "cheap"!!!!!!!!!

Last thing for your consideration, I will also be giving a presentation at the breakout session on Tuesday April 5th at 10:30 entitled, "Insurance: What you know, don't know, need to know" and I would love to pack the room! I promise it will be fun and not "boring old insurance", trust me, I get that insurance can be boring and a horrible topic. Not with me though, I hit all the fine points, the good stuff that you need to know and I keep it light unless you want very specified details. I can do that as well, but I like to keep that for only those that really want to know more as we get into the "nitty gritty" later on.

Anyway, please, everyone stop by the booth, say "hi", get a bond while you are in the neighborhood (I want to keep Richelle super busy), and come listen to and interact with me during my presentation. I simply cannot wait to see everyone and I look forward to meeting many of you for the first time.

Updated 3d0g, new info on several items and changes in the marketplace. I will say though, quite a bit of it does not change much from year to year and many of the same items (as they are basics) will remain the same. Minimum bond limits, etc is always the same, unfortunately. If you came last year it still may be well worth your time to come again this year. Thanks for asking though buddy, are you attending?

If you all out there are in need of insurance, or are sick of dealing with your current insurance company, than you had best attend the "Aaron and Richelle Show" at ADI! We have been working with Aaron since the beginning, and we could not be happier. He understands (and loves) the craft distilling business, and it shows!