Barrel Thief

We built this thief for a customer who has not contacted us for the purchase. It is welded copper and overall about 24" long. it has a braided stainless steel handle. not much more to say about it. if you like the concept and want something similar, contact us. it is built for spirits, not wine. the sale price is $65.00

post-162-126472260951_thumb.jpg

Just for fun...I will sell this one for $40(buyer pays shipping from 04987). I will continue to create ones very similar to it and sell them for $40. I will make these until I get bored and then they will be by order. I will continue to post them as they are ready and will try to make them unique. $40 plus shipping will be the asking and anyone that likes the one more can offer more. I will leave them on and take offers for just a couple days, then update with sold. I will also make some stainless ones. I will set the bottom price and the same terms will apply. Anyone wanting something specific can ask and I will accomodate. These are not money makers for me, I just ant to spread a little good Karma. Should be fun!

Jester,

Compared to glass and plastic, this Barrel Thief at $40.00 (USD), materials and your time?

I'll feel like a thief myself. I was going to use one of those smiley emoticons, but as you know I'm just not that "touchy feely".

I know this is not distilling related, but,to all, please, please take very little heed towards the "pregnancy pact" movie on Lifetime. How they could put so much misrepresentation of a community in so little time is amazing.

Cheers.

Bob Ryan,

Gloucester, Massachusetts

Bob,

Yes, time and materials only. Like I said, until I get bored. I hope all take full advantage of my artistic expressionism. It looks like this one is going soon to the only direct offer. I accept PayPal but would prefer a check due to the cost of taking CC payments. Thanks to all for the kind words. I chuckle when I think about that this is not normal business protocol. "you may be right!! I may be crazy! but it just might be a lunatic you're looking for..."

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jester, do you have another thief for sale for $40? I'd be interested in taking it off your hands...

Scott,

just so happens I have two left, one is now yours. the other is up for grabs. $40 plus shipping and handling. Totals $55. Let me know if you'd like to proceed. thanks,

I'll take it.

Thanks! I will put the handles on one day this week and have them ready to ship. If youand Scott would kindly go on tridentwelding.com and fill in the concact info including an e-mail address I can simply send you a request for payment through PayPal. its quite simple and you can pay with credit card. Thanks again. if anyone else is interested in one please let me know!