Hello From Alaska

Hello From Alaska,

I would like to introduce ourselves to this forum as it has been a great source of information over the years. As Alaska's first DSP we are pleased to be part of the revolution of micro distilleries. After six years of hard work, our first product hit the stores in December 2008, and we have seen amazing growth since. We now offer three brands and 7 different products. Please check us out at www.AlaskaDistillery.com and sign up for the newsletter.

Thanks to everyone for the great information and to Bill Owens who has the vision to bring this together.

Sincerely,

Alaska Distillery

Hi guys,

Glad you made it to the forum, we'll have to expand the artisan distillers map to include that big state to the north!!! (they'll have to

get their Graphic Design guy to draw it from scratch, I'm sure)

We all have a lot to be proud of, and it's great to see the acceptance all around us. Back to work, good luck on all

that is Alaska Distillery.

Kyle Ryan

Bare Distillery, Inc.

Thanks Kyle, We should start a club or something.

Hi guys,

Glad you made it to the forum, we'll have to expand the artisan distillers map to include that big state to the north!!! (they'll have to

get their Graphic Design guy to draw it from scratch, I'm sure)

We all have a lot to be proud of, and it's great to see the acceptance all around us. Back to work, good luck on all

that is Alaska Distillery.

Kyle Ryan

Bare Distillery, Inc.