New Trade Magazine

rlichner

post-171-1220855383_thumb.jpgI just wanted to let everyone know that while I'm waiting for distillery licensing, I'll be launching a new trade magazine titled Bevcraft for the independent winery, microbrew and artisan spirits industry.

All are welcome to contribute. Let me know if you have an area of expertise you'd like to share. We're also planning on featuring beverage operations in each issue, so hit me up if you want to be featured. The projected launch is November 2008 and the magazine will be available by FREE subscription to persons in the industry and related trades. Keep an eye on www.bevcraft.com as we'll be adding a media kit and subscription form in the next week.

Here's the projected first cover.

Cheers!

Guest Liberty Bar - Seattle

Congrats.

I wish you luck with both projects, and make sure to send a subscription to us here in Seattle at Liberty - we're a scratch bar, and from what it sounds like, right up your alley. Feel free to message me for our info.

Again, congrats.

• 1 month later...
UPDATE: We are currently in Colorado having covered the Great American Beer Festival. Are there any distilleries in Denver that would like to get some coverage in the magazine?

Let me know...

Randall

How about Cedaredge Colorado, it is just over the mountains, Coop @ Colorado Gold Distillery.

Guest Liberty Bar - Seattle

I just signed up, so good luck with your endeavor.

How many issues a year, by the way? Six or twelve?

Seattle has quite a few great bloggers/spirit evangelists, Robert Hess (Drinkboy), Jamie Boudreau and Paul Clarke, just to name a few. I'd not be surprised if perhaps they'd be interested.

Also in Seattle, we've started the Washington State Bartender's Guild, and our membership is one of the most progressive, industry-advancing bunch of spirit-mixing, beer and wine pouring reprobates that you'll find, so please let me know if there's anything that we can do to help.

Washington State Bartender's Guild

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
post-171-1220855383_thumb.jpgI just wanted to let everyone know that while I'm waiting for distillery licensing, I'll be launching a new trade magazine titled Bevcraft for the independent winery, microbrew and artisan spirits industry.

All are welcome to contribute. Let me know if you have an area of expertise you'd like to share. We're also planning on featuring beverage operations in each issue, so hit me up if you want to be featured. The projected launch is November 2008 and the magazine will be available by FREE subscription to persons in the industry and related trades. Keep an eye on www.bevcraft.com as we'll be adding a media kit and subscription form in the next week.

Here's the projected first cover.

Cheers!

Congrats - would love to be a subscriber and contributor....