HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  A  D  I  !!!!

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First and foremost, I want to thank all of you for the phone calls and emails checking in on me and my whereabouts over the last several months, it means the world to me to know how much you all care.  Second, I want to say hello to all my old friends here, and a special shout out to those of you whom I have not yet had a chance to meet or speak with.  I look forward to hearing from all of you and working with you.

Yes, like a phoenix rising from the ashes, InsuranceMan (my previous handle here on the fantastic ADI Forums, I encourage you to look up my postings.  They are pretty good if I do say so myself) has transformed into InsuranceMan 2.0 and it is not just in name, but in so very many other ways.  I still am the industry expert when it comes to all things distillery insurance related, but now I have the ability, flexibility, agility, and so many other "ilities" to assist you in so many ways that it will make your head spin!  

So, without much further ado, let's get this party started!!!!!!!!!  I am here, ready, willing, and wanting to work with all of you in regards to your insurance needs.  As you may already know, if you have read my past postings, I have 16 years of insurance industry experience and over 7 years of expertise in very specialized distillery insurance programs.  No one else in the country can say the same!  And I am not tooting my own horn here, you can ask around, there is no one that knows this industry like I do.  I have gone grain to glass at 4 different distilleries and understand your needs from your side of things.  Partner that with the expertise I have in the insurance world, and the fact that I work with hundreds of distilleries across the country, and well friend, you have a winning combo!  Oh yeah, and the fact that I do it better and cheaper than anyone else is kind of a nice notch in the belt as well.

Well, what are you waiting for?!!??!??!  You know you want to call me, so DO IT!!!!!!!  Oh, yes, you need my phone number.  Maybe that is what was holding you up.  Well, it is the same as it has always been.  Here it is again though, in case you don't have it already.  307-752-5961

OK, now what are you waiting for?  I answer my own phone, give you as much advice as you can handle, and answer all of your questions, all you have to do is call.  Again, I look forward to speaking to all of you and getting to know you better.

Best,

Aaron Linden

307-752-5961

Glad to see you back, and I can't wait to have you be my insurance man again!

I've been with Aaron since the day I called him up saying "I'm thinking of starting a distillery but want to know how much insurance might be?". He's always been there for us when I had a question or issue.

• 1 month later...