Tree Spirits

Hi! I've been looking at this forum for a couple of months. I've learned a lot! Now that we appear to be close to getting our permit from the TTB, I thought I'd introduce myself. My partner Bruce and I have established Tree Spirits in Oakland, Maine. We intend to produce sprkling apple and maple wine, apple and maple brandy and perhaps plum brandy. I look forward to meeting you through the forum.

Steve

Hi! I've been looking at this forum for a couple of months. I've learned a lot! Now that we appear to be close to getting our permit from the TTB, I thought I'd introduce myself. My partner Bruce and I have established Tree Spirits in Oakland, Maine. We intend to produce sprkling apple and maple wine, apple and maple brandy and perhaps plum brandy. I look forward to meeting you through the forum.

Steve

Welcome, Steve!

I have been offered an heirloom variety of plums from this year's harvest off of 40-year-old trees, and I am hoping to make a first-rate slivovitz. Here's to great success with your project, and be sure to trade thoughts with the group any time you need an ear!

All the best,

Rusty

Welcome, Steve!

I have been offered an heirloom variety of plums from this year's harvest off of 40-year-old trees, and I am hoping to make a first-rate slivovitz. Here's to great success with your project, and be sure to trade thoughts with the group any time you need an ear!

All the best,

Rusty

Hi Rusty,

I have been offered the fruit from a European plum variety called Stanley. Doesn't sound like its from slivovitz territory, but we are willing to give a try.

Steve

• 5 weeks later...