need a small still

andy

Hi, we're looking for a small scale pot still 500 liters or less.

Thanks,

Hi Andy,

We represent Al Ambiq, a manufacturer of Copper Alembic distillers from Portugal. We can help.

Please call 800-729-5912

Thanks,

Robert

The Essential Oil Company

Copper Alembics USA

I've got several used / antique stills that need some work, ranging from 100 liters to 260 liters in size. Please let me know if you'd like more details.

I can be reached at s.gould@gouldglobal.com

Andy,

We have one that will be ready soon and will post it here that is 100 gallon charge pot still with controllable electric immersion heaters. We also will be creating about 10, 100 gallon steam jacketed stills. If you can use direct fired, then we will have available some 40 gallon pot stills and may push out some 80's. All of these stills will have a copper column able to receive copper mesh or similar and a copper lyne arm. Each will have one of my condensers and attached parrots. They will all be set up and tested before shipment. Prices will be posted per unit, although the first that is the "one off" with electric heater will sell for $9849.00 plus shipping. All of the direct fired units can be outfitted with electric heat. Call me for pricing and availability. 617-849-2849

Jes

Jes, I'm going to have to come up soon and see what you are doing. I still have that extremely well made condenser and parrot that I got from you, and will be using it in my new distillery. I'd like to come up, check out the equipment, take photos, and write about it.

Jonathan

Andy,

We have one that will be ready soon and will post it here that is 100 gallon charge pot still with controllable electric immersion heaters. We also will be creating about 10, 100 gallon steam jacketed stills. If you can use direct fired, then we will have available some 40 gallon pot stills and may push out some 80's. All of these stills will have a copper column able to receive copper mesh or similar and a copper lyne arm. Each will have one of my condensers and attached parrots. They will all be set up and tested before shipment. Prices will be posted per unit, although the first that is the "one off" with electric heater will sell for $9849.00 plus shipping. All of the direct fired units can be outfitted with electric heat. Call me for pricing and availability. 617-849-2849

Jes

Jonathon,

I am pleased to hear that you are finally getting thing rolling. Thats great! I welcome your visit and would love to show off the progress and some of our regular products. The next few weeks are going to be exciting for us as well. We are finally getting to the DSP paperwork and are building some used tanks over to fine stills. I cant wait to get some pictures of the finished products on here. I hope we find some buyers, although I need to keep a couple for us to use. Production of the direct fired 40's is going to start in about a month, we are just finishing up with the process engineers. I have another condenser ready for sale, we just havent uploaded pics yet. Give a call and come up.

Jes

Jester -

Good to hear you are moving along. I was hoping to be further along myself, but the day job has been keeping me busy. Do you have any specs or diagrams on the 100 gal. still with electric heaters? How difficult would it be to change/clean the packing in the column? Can you put in plates instead. I want to avoid having to take apart the still as much as possible. As we talked about a few months back I am looking for something to do the stripping runs with so I do not need a lot of reflux on the bigger unit. Any thoughts, photos or information would be helpful. Thanks

Panama,

Things never seem to move along as fast as we want. Probably a good thing. Quit the job, its getting in the way of your happiness,lol. The 100 gallon electric will be 125/250 volt. it will require a 60 amp feed. it only runs on 46amps, but its best to feed more than what you need. It will have a welded copper column and lyne arm. The body of the still will be insulated and sheathed. the column and lyne arm will be fairly simple to remove and clean. about 15 minutes on and off. I can simplify this some, but it adds cost. I can put bubble cap plates in the column, but it adds more cost and I think this one will just go out with the option of using the mesh. To keep the price of this one down, I plan to just build a simple electric pot still that can have a good amout of rectification added. this will keep it versatile. unless someone wants to get in front on this one and make it their own. I will build anything that anyone wants.