Primera Label Applicator

Only things dont like is they only hold a small roll of tables like maybe a few hundred I had to build a rig to hold the lables up higher so I could fit a larger roll on and the counter only goes to 999 you would think it would be pretty easy to add another number on there so you can actually count how many bottles you do a day.   

But that said I love mine and would buy another. 

11 hours ago, whiskeytango said:

Only things dont like is they only hold a small roll of tables like maybe a few hundred I had to build a rig to hold the lables up higher so I could fit a larger roll on and the counter only goes to 999 you would think it would be pretty easy to add another number on there so you can actually count how many bottles you do a day.   

But that said I love mine and would buy another. 

Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it! 

• 1 month later...

As an entry level labeler, I think it is the best on the market.  You will have to orient by eye if your product has a specific front and back to the bottle.  If not, it move pretty fast for a $2k solution.  We have had 3 in production for the last few years.  

Like Sandytoes said, 100% get the label rewinder.  Your used web will get wound into the machine if you do not capture after use.  

• 1 year later...

Just following up on this,  We got one of the digitally die cut label printers from Primara so that we could do small batch labels runs in house.  Problem is the Label printer that they make and sell won't work with the label applicator that they make and sell. So if your ever thinking of getting the applicator and then adding the ability to print your own. Id look at something else