Bottle filler for sale

I have posted a Vigneron 4 head bottle filler for sale on ebay. We were not pleased with this unit for filling spirits (fill level tolerence a bit too wide for our taste) but it is very adequate for wine, also might make a nice bottle sanitizer as well. Unit currently sells new for about $1700.

View the auction here- http://tinyurl.com/68c6bd you can see it in action here... http://www.greatlakesdistillery.com/ebay.htm

What bottle filler do you use now?

What bottle filler do you use now?

We've been using a single head enolmatic but have commissioned a local machine designer to build us a better solution. The prototype he demonstrated was extremely accurate and consistent, fast and uses no electricity (it's pneumatic). It fills 50ml up through 1 liter. He's building a four head version which we hope to receive by the end of June.

Once completed I'll post a review and info on the forums, if anyone is interested now, email me a note and I'll pass it along to the builder.

Thanks. I have a 4 head Enolmaster (with Pyrex option) due for delivery in mid-June. I'm hoping the unit will work well as our first unit for bottling. I'd also be interested in how well your new filler works once it's been in use for a while.

• 8 months later...

Guy,

Reviving this thread.

Has this filler been delivered and do you have comments?

I too have a vigneron available if anyone wants to make an offer.

Thanks,

Bob

Thanks. I have a 4 head Enolmaster (with Pyrex option) due for delivery in mid-June. I'm hoping the unit will work well as our first unit for bottling. I'd also be interested in how well your new filler works once it's been in use for a while.

Guy,

Reviving this thread.

Has this filler been delivered and do you have comments?

I too have a vigneron available if anyone wants to make an offer.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob,

We have been using it since the end of summer and after a week of tweaking, it has operated pretty much flawlessly ever since. I haven't posted any updates on this because I'm not sure if the builder wants to pursue making more. He's semi retired and won't be back from Florida until mid March. I will try to post a video in a day or two so you can see it operating. It's a pretty simple concept- basically uses stainless cylinders to dose the exact amount of alcohol into the bottles- it is amazingly consistent.

It runs off air, and we are able to package about 300 bottles /hr with 4 people.

I ended up selling my Vigneron on Ebay to a winery.