Anyone using ROPP/Stelvin?

Silk City Distillers

Looking to attack another price point for clear spirits, wondering if anyone using ROPP/Stelvin with a semi-automatic capper that can throw some pointers my way.  What equipment?  Anything I need to know about ropp/stelvin sizing?  What mistakes shouldn't I make?  Are you seeing faster throughput/easier workflow than corking and sealing (we are using a CCR corker, manually applying a shrink, then shrinking).  Am I overthinking the potential cost/time savings?

Thanks, helpful.  Scanned through bottle offerings and didn't see a whole lot.  I wasn't sure if that was real availability challenges (meaning, custom bottles required), or the shorter-term supply chain issues for bottles.  Obviously, plenty of options on the wine bottle side, seems like many using stelvin for spirits are using Bordeaux style bottles.

• 5 months later...

Roll-on pilfer proof caps or ROPP caps are in very high demand in the beverage and food industry, widely used in liquor, medical, pharmaceuticals, beverages, food, agrochemicals, edible oil, lube oil and misc. industries.

ROPP caps and capping machines are used to provide a tamper evident closure with an aluminum or plastic cap on rigid bottles with a threaded lip.

Simply put, it only needs to be a bottle with a rigid mouth.

Pls read this post learn more: What is a ROPP Capper?

In addition, we also provide chuck capping machine and snap capper