450L Carl pot still with whiskey helmet - 20 plate column, condenser, rack, and 3 receiving tanks

450L Carl pot still and whiskey helmet -- kettle agitator -- 2 x 10 plate sequential rectification columns.   The first column has adjustable plates and can run independently of the second column if desired. (these columns will need approx. 18-20’ ft ceiling clearance) -  three 330L spirit receiver tanks, stainless steel, with flow manifold and piping, integrated into the column support frame.   lighting for pot, helmet, and columns -- control box 

asking $105K

carlcolumn.thumb.jpg.77d51edd754c52746012a9593a217102.jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.9c138e1b9e309e82b01dc18d138898e9.jpeg

3-2 (1).jpeg

3 (1).jpeg

Edited by scottk
additional equipment added to sale

• 4 weeks later...

It appears this comes from the Green Hat Gin auction which took place recently. Not sure why they auctioned the column separately from the still, but it appears that's what happened.

https://www.bidspotter.com/en-us/auction-catalogues/liquid-asset-partners/catalogue-id-bscli10032#lot-9f854f3d-1cfd-4407-bc97-af6c012d3743

It had a Carl 450L pot with whiskey helmet connected to the columns when purchased -- We were entertaining the thought of keeping the pot and just selling columns, however (understandably) not much interest without pot-- Owner of distillery is now considering selling the complete unit -- I will update pictures and price once decision is made. --- Sorry for late response, I though I received email notification when comments were posted.  

• scottk changed the title to 450L Carl pot still with whiskey helmet - 20 plate column, condenser, rack, and 3 receiving tanks