Let me help out with all your logistics needs!

I was in distillation equipment sales for over a decade and now I am helping distilleries with all aspects of their shipping needs.  I joined Sims Global Solutions about 7 months ago and can assist you with anything from small packages up to oversize tanks/equipment.... I can be your one stop for it all.  My years in this industry and knowing the needs of distillers makes working together a more enjoyable experience.  I know the difficulties that can occur managing this aspect of business and will help direct you on how best to make all shipments safe and handled with care. Let's partner up and set your mind at ease with any transportation needs!  My direct email is jlipscomb@simsglobalsolutions.com and my cell is 417-848-2113.  

Cheers!

Jake

sims-logo.webp.4e94f09a0c83e91c21877b050df91ffb.webp

4 hours ago, Jake Lipscomb said:

I was in distillation equipment sales for over a decade and now I am helping distilleries with all aspects of their shipping needs.  I joined Sims Global Solutions about 7 months ago and can assist you with anything from small packages up to oversize tanks/equipment.... I can be your one stop for it all.  My years in this industry and knowing the needs of distillers makes working together a more enjoyable experience.  I know the difficulties that can occur managing this aspect of business and will help direct you on how best to make all shipments safe and handled with care. Let's partner up and set your mind at ease with any transportation needs!  My direct email is jlipscomb@simsglobalsolutions.com and my cell is 417-848-2113.  

Cheers!

Jake

sims-logo.webp.4e94f09a0c83e91c21877b050df91ffb.webp

I tried emailing and it won’t go through send me a pm.