Investment Opportunity / Equity Raise — Joshua Tree Distilling Company

We are having an open house at our distillery in celebration of our two-year anniversary on November 15th, 2023. We will be showcasing everything that we have built and accomplished as well as presenting a new investment opportunity. As most folks reading this forum know, this is a promising sector in an industry with high consolidation, providing an opportunity for an appealing exit within the next ten years. This would make a great investment for individuals looking to diversify their portfolio by adding exposure to a high-risk high-yield DTC and B2B operation that is well insulated from inflation and stock market volatility. We are offering full member interest in our LLC.

Like many of us on this forum, I have poured my life savings and time into this endeavor in no small part because I believe that we can not only create something that adds value to our community, gives back to good causes, and support goods jobs, but that also has the potential to reward us for our efforts. I feel more confident than ever in that vision, and am looking for additional financial support from others who believe in that vision as well. We're open to discussion with any and all interested individuals—as well as other businesses—who may be interested in working with us. 

If you or someone you know may be interested in learning more, please share this attached flyer with them and I would love to give them more details and invite them to our open house!

Thank you,

Paul

Members Day Flyer.png